domingo, agosto 09, 2020

The skating board dilemma

 You are on the top of the ramp, you are ready to go, you hesitate and step back.


This is the usual reaction when we face something new.


Why am I stepping back?


I see many other kids going down that ramp and I still believe I am not going to make it.


Is it dangerous?


It may be however, I do not see other kids on the floor, crying or hurt. But still, I hesitate.


Maybe, I am afraid of myself.


I am afraid to acknowledge that I have the inner power to overcome challenges. I remember I used it before.


You have made the decision, you had already assessed the situation, just go ahead and do it!


At the end, it was what you originally wanted, wasn't it?


No hay comentarios.:

Una historia de números y encuentros mágicos (Cuento)

Había una vez una joven de nombre Lourdes, cuyo corazón latía al ritmo de la escuela. Sus notas destacaban siempre por su excelencia, result...